The Power of All-Girls
Simply put, girls' schools teach girls that there is enormous potential and power in being a girl.
Did you know?
Girls' schools offer dozens of benefits that can only be found in a single-sex environment:
- Builds self-confidence
- Superior academic performance
- Develops leadership skills
- Heightened career aspirations
- Distraction-free classrooms
- Freedom to find your own voice
- Greater emphasis on STEM
- Supportive environment
- Positive relationships with faculty
- Encourages well-rounded interests
- Allows for self-expression
- Sisterhood bond for a lifetime (see video)
Graduates are twice as likely to earn a doctoral degree
80% hold leadership positions after graduation
Alumnae credit St. Margaret's for providing the tools they need for today's success
Visit the National Coalition of Girls' Schools for more information.