SAT Preparation Course
Increase your chances of getting into the college of your choice by successfully completing this course.
- Six (6) three-hour sessions of quality instruction on test taking strategies, plus two (2) proctored practice tests over four (4) weeks = a Higher SAT Score for you!
- Two (2) additional proctored practice test sessions can be scheduled online at students’ convenience
- SAT Prep Book provided
- Maximum of 25 students; minimum of 20 students is required
- October 9th, registrants will be notified regarding course enrollment
- $440 for eight (8) three-hour sessions; this is a $360 Kaplan savings
- Online registration will be sent upon request
- Make checks payable to St. Margaret’s School
- Sunday, October 22, 1-4 PM
- Tuesday, October 24, 6-9 PM
- Saturday, October 28, 1-4 PM
- Sunday, October 29, 1-4 PM
- Sunday, November 5, 1-4 PM
- Tuesday, November 7, 6-9 PM
- Saturday, October 21, 1-5 PM
- Saturday, November 4, 1-5 PM
Send payment (cash or check only) and notice to Jane Harrington, SAT Prep Course, P.O. Box 158, Tappahannock, VA 22560.
Contact Jane Harrington, Coordinator of the Wheat Learning Center, with questions or call (804) 443-3357, x3032.