We are glad you are interested in applying to St. Margaret’s! We welcome applications from girls who want to stretch academically, grow personally, and make a positive contribution to our community and the world. We look forward to learning more about you through the application process. Please contact the Admission Office at any point in this process if you have questions, need assistance or would like more information.
How to Apply
1) Application: Apply using our Online Application, the SSAT Standard Application or TABS Common Application.
2) Application Fee: Submit the $50 application fee ($100 for International applicants). Payment can be made via check or wire transfer.
3) Interview: Make an appointment to visit St. Margaret’s by calling the Admission Office at (804) 443-3357 or emailing email@example.com. If travel prohibits an on campus interview, we can arrange for a telephone or Skype interview.
4) Recommendations: Request that your Math and English teachers submit their recommendations directly to either St. Margaret’s School, SSAT, or TABS. Two (2) recommendations are required for application.
5) Standardized Testing: St. Margaret’s asks that applicants submit either SSAT, PSAT, or ISEE results unless waived by the Director of Admission. Students for whom English is a second language are required to take the TOEFL or SSAT test. Please provide all emotional and education evaluations, if applicable.
Please note: St. Margaret's SSAT school code is 6724 and the ISEE code is 472245.
6) Transcript: Ask your guidance counselor to send your transcript and first semester/marking period grades from this year to St. Margaret’s School.
7) Financial Aid: Apply for need-based financial aid if you believe you may qualify.