We are glad you are interested in applying to St. Margaret’s! We welcome applications from girls who want to stretch academically, grow personally, and make a positive contribution to our community and the world. We look forward to learning more about you through the application process. Please contact the Admission Office at any point in this process if you have questions, need assistance or would like more information.
How to Apply
1) Inquire: Request information from St. Margaret’s School.
2) Application: Apply using the SSAT Standard Application or TABS Common Application or use our Online Application
3) Application Fee: Submit the $50 application fee ($100 for International applicants)
4) Interview: Make an appointment to visit St. Margaret’s by calling the Admission Office at (804) 443-3357 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If travel prohibits an on campus interview, we can arrange for a telephone or Skype interview.
5) Recommendations: Request that your Math and English teachers submit their recommendations directly to either St. Margaret’s School, SSAT, or TABS.
6) Standardized Testing: St. Margaret’s asks that applicants submit either SSAT, PSAT, or ISEE results unless waived by the Director of Admission. Students for whom English is a second language are required to take the TOEFL or SSAT test.
Please note: St. Margaret's SSAT school code is 6724.
7) Transcript: Ask your guidance counselor to send your transcript and first semester/marking period grades from this year to St. Margaret’s School.
8) Financial Aid: Apply for need-based financial aid if you believe you may qualify.