The St. Margaret's School Alumnae Association is made up of over 1,800 graduates. If you attended St. Margaret's for at least one year, you are considered a member of the association.
"The Alumnae Association believes that every alumna has something to contribute to her school and to others who have shared the St. Margaret's experience. We support the school's mission by promoting life-long learning and fostering community involvement. With the direction of the Alumnae Board, we support our members by providing opportunities for women to connect with each other and to the school, and by encouraging participation, sharing resources, celebrating traditions and building pride."
Here are some of the ways we carry out our mission:
- Gathering class notes as a Class Agent
- Planning and promoting Alumnae Weekend
- Welcoming seniors into the Association with a St. Margaret’s charms presentation and networking celebration
- Hosting and attending regional events
- Representing SMS in the community
- Encouraging 100% Annual Fund participation
- Taking part in Annual Fund phone-a-thons
- Raising money to support special school projects
- Participating in discussions and networking through the Alumnae Portal
We invite you to get involved. Connect with St. Margaret’s by telling us your volunteer interests. Click here to contact us. You'll renew old friendships, make new ones and have fun, all while supporting your school.
"Every time I visit the campus, I come away with renewed affection and appreciation for our school. I hope I can persuade other alumnae to renew their connection to St. Margaret’s!” – Trudi Barton Allcott ’77, Past President