The Power of All-Girls
St. Margaret's believes there is enormous potential and power in being a girl. We value the uniqueness of every girl and support her individual learning needs.
We believe in the transformative power of a girls' school. St. Margaret's offers many benefits that can only be found in a single-sex environment:
- Builds self-confidence
- Superior academic performance
- Develops leadership skills
- Heightened career aspirations
- Distraction-free classrooms
- Freedom to find your own voice
- Greater emphasis on STEM
- Supportive environment
- Positive relationships with faculty
- Encourages well-rounded interests
- Allows for self-expression
- Sisterhood bond for a lifetime (see video)
Girls' school graduates are twice as likely to earn a doctoral degree and 80% hold leadership positions after graduation. Our sisterhood of accomplished alumnae credit St. Margaret's for providing the tools they need for success.
Visit the National Coalition of Girls' Schools website for more information.