College Matriculation

Nearly all of our seniors are dual enrolled, taking classes both at St. Margaret's and Rappahannock Community College. In addition, the list below reflects matriculation of St. Margaret's graduates from 2013-2018. Nearly 95% of St. Margaret's students enroll in a four-year college or university. The remaining 5% attend a two-year college or elect to take time away from school for a gap experience. In 2018, our 26 graduates received over 110 college acceptances and more than $475,000 in scholarship awards.


Agnes Scott College
American University
Baylor University
Becker College
Bellarmine University
Boston University
Bryn Mawr College
Coastal Carolina University
Christopher Newport University
College of New Jersey
College of William & Mary
College of Wooster
Colorado College
Cornell College
Denison University
Drew University
Drexel University
East Carolina University
Elon University
Emory University
Ferrum College
George Mason University
George Washington University
Georgia State University
Goucher College
Guilford College
Hampton University
High Point University
Howard University
Indiana University at Bloomington
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
James Madison University
Juniata College
Lehigh University

Liberty University
Longwood University
Lynchburg College
Lynn University
Marshall University
Mary Baldwin College
Marymount University
McDaniel College
Meredith College
Michigan State University
Mills College
Mount Holyoke College
Mount St. Mary's University
Ohio State University
Old Dominion University
Pennsylvania State University
Piedmont Virginia CC
Pitzer College
Radford University
Randolph College
Randolph-Macon College
Rappahannock CC
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Richard Bland College
Roanoke College
Rocky Mountain College
Rollins College
Saint Michael’s College
Santa Clara University
Seattle Pacific University
Seton Hill University
Shenandoah University
St. Olaf College
Stoney Brook University

Suffolk University
Sweet Briar College
Syracuse University
Temple University
Temple University, Japan
Towson University
Trinity College
Trinity University, DC
University of California at Irvine
University of Georgia
University of Guelph
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
University of Mary Washington
University of Michigan
University of Mississippi
University of Missouri Columbia
University of North Carolina, Wilmington
University of Pittsburgh
University of Richmond
University of South Carolina
University of Texas, Austin
University of Virginia
University of Washington, Seattle
University of Wisconsin, Madison
Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Tech
Wagner College
Wake Forest University
Waseda University
Widener University
Wilfrid Laurier University
William Peace University
Wofford College
Worchester Polytechnic Institute